Frequently Asked Questions
Pickup & Delivery
When do you offer pickup and delivery?
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What is the turnaround time for pickup and delivery?
Same day – 4 to 6 hours
Next day – 24 hours
Weekly/Biweekly service – 24 hours
Is there a minimum order?
We have a $25 minimum order
How much does pickup and delivery cost?
Same Day - $2.50 per lb.
Next Day - $1.75 per lb.
Weekly/Biweekly Service - $1.65 per lb.
Do I need to be home when the driver picks up or delivers my clothes?
No, you can leave your laundry in a secure location (front porch, back porch, behind a fence, in an unlocked garage) just make sure to note it when you place your order so our driver knows where to find it.
How do I schedule an order online?
It is simple. Just click on the "Schedule a Pickup" Button in the upper right hand corner and create an account. It only takes a few minutes to input your information and you can place an order for weekly, bi-weekly or one-off services.
Can I make a special request on how I want my laundry done?
Absolutely. When you place your order online there is a section called Preferences where you can specify things you want done every time that we do your laundry. There is also a section called Special Laundry Instructions where you can ask for something for this particular order. For instance if you want us to spot treat a stain on one of your items.
Is there a contract or long term commitment?
No. You never have to sign a contract and you can stop service at any time. We know that you will stick with us based on our excellent service.
When I schedule an order, how will I be billed?
Like other online services, we ask for your credit card when you place your order. Your card will not be billed until your laundry is completed and weighed.
What do I put my laundry in?
Please put your laundry in a laundry bag or in a trash bag and make sure it is closed properly so nothing falls out.
Can I put my pickups on hold while I'm on vacation?
Yes. You can suspend your pickup until you return from your vacation.
What happens if clothes are lost or damaged?
- Damage or loss of clothing must be reported to the laundry service within 24 hours of delivery.
- The laundry service will investigate the claim and determine whether the damage or loss was caused by the service or the customer.
- If the damage or loss was caused by the service, the laundry service will offer to replace the item or provide compensation up to the value of the item.
- If the damage or loss was caused by the customer, the laundry service is not responsible for replacing or compensating the customer for the lost or damaged item.
- The laundry service is not responsible for damage or loss caused by items left in pockets or attached to clothing, or for damage or loss caused by items that are not suitable for laundering.
- Customers may be required to provide proof of purchase or value for lost or damaged items.
- The laundry service reserves the right to refuse to launder items that are deemed too delicate or fragile, or that may cause damage to the machine or other items in the load.
- Customers are responsible for checking their laundry before delivery and notifying the laundry service of any special care instructions or concerns.
- The laundry service reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.